Sunday, March 3, 2013

Web 2.0 Tool

     I am really digging Screen R.  For those of us who are time challenged as well as technologically challenged, Screen R is a fun tool that I will surely use.  It is fun and it is easy.  So I am using ScreenR to present yet another Web 2.0 tool which is also equally easy and fun and that is Class Dojo.
     Now Class Dojo may not be new to many of you, but it was new to me.  I enjoyed the video with the cute music and the narrator with the English accent, but it especially caught my attention when he said the word, "FUN".  I love technology.  I love technology that is easy to use.  But most of all, I love technology that is fun.  Check out my video!  ClassDojo is fun, it is easy, it is colorful.  Students will love it.  By incorporating Smart Board technology, your students can assist you in the taking of attendance or by customizing your class, you can get a lunch count.  You can give positive reinforcement and feedback to your students.  You can communicate with parents and they can communicate with you using parent codes for privacy.  Best of all, it cuts down on your paperwork.  Check it out.
     Are we having fun yet?   Yes, we are!!!  Aloha, and have a great week everyone.

http://www.screenr.com/embed/umq7

No comments:

Post a Comment