Sunday, February 24, 2013

ScreenR Presentation

Aloha,
     Tonight I did my first ScreenR presentation.  I hope that you like it.  I have not used any of these tools before beginning Ed 279.  The only social media site that I am really famiiar with is Facebook, from where I know I can message and chat in that informal setting.  I know that more formal communication is important when you have your own classroom.  Instant and safe communication is essential.  Therefore, I can see how these tools would be very beneficial.  I think it would be great to have a classroom blog where students and their parents could view photos, videos, and class updates.  Parents could keep current on upcoming projects and events.  That said, the new and many forms of technology can also be overwhelming.  I look forward to familiarizing myself with all of this great technology in the days ahead.  have a wonderful week Ed 279 cohort!
http://screenr.com/Awc7

No comments:

Post a Comment