Saturday, March 16, 2013

Task_3-1 Reflection:

     This task was a task of true collaboration that tested our group cohesiveness.  I have always enjoyed working with my Pue'o group members; now I see that our working together is not only enjoyable but very efficient.  With this task, we were able to flex our collective and collaborative muscles and come up with a workable and wonderful finished product.
        Since I had off this week, I was the one who initiated the google document and sent it to the ladies.  They received the document and from there we were able to share ideas.  I began a basic format for our flyer, adding a graphic and some basic structure to the document.  During the week the ladies viewed the document and added to it.  By Saturday, Lauren, Evette, and I met at Starbucks to  share and edit the document.  Evette did the final typing of our document.
      I created the document on Monday while my car was being worked on.  I was glad to get a head start.  This does not happen most weeks.  I was able to figure out Google docs and send the newly-created document to my group members.  I loved working with Google docs.  It was fun and very efficient.  I plan to use it in future collaborations.
      What I would hope to do every week is to get started early.  This helped me by not creating a situation of stress and uncertainty as the deadlines approached regarding the project.  I also liked that Google docs created for the group another line of communication besides forums and e-mail with which to communicate ideas and information.

No comments:

Post a Comment