Sunday, March 24, 2013

Week 3-2 Reflection:

     Once again I am so blessed to be a member of the Pue'o Group of amazing future teachers!  Our group manages to meet each week at Starbuck's despite our busy schedules.  What a great group of ladies we have! 
     Lauren facilitated and spearheaded our project for the week, being the most prepared and having previously posted.  Evette added to our task by sharing from the wealth of her ten years of classroom experience.  Cherise and I added our own thoughts and ideas.  I feel that we came up with some excellent ideas for our project and a solid set of SLO's.  Even though we are future teachers, we are really "chomping at the bit," if you will and full of great ideas for some awesome instruction.  Someday soon.
      As usual, I would have liked to have started earlier on the module.  I know, I know, I say this every week.  I want to be able to contribute all that I can; however, I always feel like I am playing catch-up.  What works every week is our group's awesome ability to meet and work together to accomplish our tasks.  We have an awesome group.  Even though we all have busy schedules and other responsibilities, every Saturday we get together and accomplish so much.  Thanks again, ladies, for a great week of work!

No comments:

Post a Comment